Monday, September 10, 2012

New TV Review


Today I told myself I’d be productive which meant I watched a bunch of TV pilots.  Here are my reviews:

Go On NBC
Matthew Perry in skinny jeans is unbearable, just like the concept of the show.  I want to like this show so much, but I fear it will take a miracle or a major overhaul for this show to make it to the back 9.

The New Normal NBC
22 minutes of pure delight.  Ellen Bakin steals the show with her completely politically incorrect one liners. 


The Mindy Project FOX
What I love about Mindy Kalling is that I feel like in real life we’d be best friends.  We’d braid each other’s hair and talk about how excited we are for Jennifer Anniston.  The thing that I loved about The Mindy Project is that I feel like her character and I would be best friends.  And Reese from Newsroom is in it (Chris Messina).  As Danny, he’s slightly more likeable than but still is just as hot.

Ben and Kate FOX
Kate and I share the same name.  That’s about the only thing I liked about this show.

Animal Hospital NBC
I want so much more for Joanna Garcia Swisher.  And that’s coming from the 5 minutes I was able to get through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment